What are the advantages about EPS package?
EPS is an ideal packaging material, which can be processed into packaging products of various shapes and thicknesses according to needs through molding process. EPS packaging has the following advantages:
1. Light weight: Foam packaging is relatively light, and it is very convenient in the handling process. In addition, having good flexibility and elasticity, it has become the representative of environmental protection materials in the packaging field and has been widely used.
2. Environmental protection. First of all, the material of this product is non-toxic, tasteless, non corrosive, has good flame retardancy, high temperature resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation, wear resistance, and is not easy to wear. Because it is a closed cell structure, it is moisture proof, non absorbent and has good water resistance. It can also resist chemical corrosion of various organic solvents, acids, alkali, etc.
3. Protection function. During the storage and transportation of commodities, many external factors, such as impact, humidity, light, gas, bacteria, will threaten the safety of commodities. Packaging structure and materials are very important to ensure the safety of goods in circulation. Good foam packaging has good protection function and can fully ensure the safety of products in circulation.
4. It has the ability to absorb impact load. When EPS packaging products are subjected to impact load, the gas in the foam will consume and dissipate the external energy through stagnation and compression, and the foam body will gradually terminate the impact load with a small negative acceleration, so it has a good shockproof effect.
5. Good heat insulation performance. The thermal conductivity is the weighted average of pure EPS thermal conductivity (108 cal/m.h. ℃) and air thermal conductivity (about 90 cal/m.h. ℃).
6. Good sound insulation performance. EPS products are soundproof mainly through two ways: one is to absorb acoustic energy and reduce reflection and transmission; Second, eliminate resonance and reduce noise.
7. Anti aging and corrosion performance. Except for long-term exposure to high-energy radiation, the product has no obvious aging phenomenon. It can withstand many chemicals, such as dilute acid, dilute alkali, methanol, lime, asphalt, etc.
8. Anti static performance. EPS products have low conductivity, so it is easy to generate its own electrification during friction, which will not affect the products of ordinary users. Anti static EPS products should be used for high-precision electronic products, especially modern electrical large-scale integrated block structural elements.
EPS products are closely related to our life. They are used in many places, such as fruit insurance, vegetable planting, product transportation, and foam materials